Manufacturing leaders participated in this poll conducted August 3-4 and share their changes to mask and vaccination guidelines in light of new CDC guidance.
- There are significant concerns over vaccination levels at manufacturing sites – 82% of leaders report being either concerned or very concerned about overall vaccination levels.
- Concerns over vaccination effects are declining – a majority of leaders reported low levels of concern compared to our March report regarding vaccination effects (e.g., side effects, absenteeism).
- Majority are reevaluating policies – Eighty-two percent of leaders are reevaluating their approach to masks in light of the new CDC guidance.
- Companies have implemented several efforts to support vaccination – 84% of companies provide work schedule flexibility and 75% are using their own locations to facilitate vaccination.
- Multiple incentives are in place to promote vaccination – 76% of companies provide time off and 43% offer financial incentives as part of their rewards programs to increase vaccination rates.