Our CFO and Finance members provided insights about headquarters and finance function activities, staffing, and budgets to help you comprehensively analyze your budget and allocations, defend your budget, and if needed, build the case for increased spending for 2022.
- Companies with revenues between $1B and $6B reported an average expenditure at corporate of 2%-3% of their revenue.
- Almost 70% of companies have a shared services group, with a majority located in the U.S.
- Most companies experienced a decrease or no change in their headcount in FY20.
- About 2/3 of companies reported a decrease in corporate finance expenses from FY19 to FY20.
- For the majority of companies, controller, internal audit, tax, and treasury report to the chief finance officer.
Are You a Member?
There is additional content for members only. If you are a member, login to access. Not a member? Learn more.