Manufacturing leaders share their continuing struggles with hiring and retaining workers with the skills needed today and tomorrow.
- Most companies stated that their turnover rates have worsened over the last 3 years, with 40% of those seeing rates over 10% in the U.S.
- All surveyed leaders noted having difficulty retaining skills needed in their company.
- Nearly 2/3 of leaders rated remote work as the primary challenge to retaining employees in the last 12 months.
- The most impactful benefit program to retention over the past 12 months has been flexible work schedules.
- At least 2 in 3 companies track demographics to measure retention efforts.