"The corporate development group is a great resource of peers who go the extra mile to help each other out. It’s my go-to for a sense on how other manufacturing companies are approaching deal related issues as well as a good forum for benchmarking our practices against the wider market. I never leave a meeting without bringing back at least one great idea I put into practice when I get back!"— Dara Mitchell , SVP, Corporate Development, Kadant
The Strategy & Corporate Development council addresses the most pressing issues for manufacturers. Some recent examples:
• Integration, RMT & Carve-Out case studies
• Strengthening the ties between strategy and investor relations
• Capital deployment framework
• Strategic planning process
• Setting up a corporate VC fund
Interested in how we can help your career? Apply today, and our membership team will be in touch directly.