Looking at the Whole Picture
How are other manufacturers successfully executing against their ESG priorities? This three-hour event will take a cross-functional perspective on the E, the S, and the G. Leading manufacturers and practitioners will share what they are doing to create tangible business impact as they work towards their ESG goals.
Why You Should Attend:
- Understand how the SEC guidelines will impact your business
- Learn how doing good equates with the business bottom line
- Understand your role in creating an ethical and compliant work environment
This virtual seminar will benefit manufacturing leaders across many functions, including sustainability, investor relations, operations management, and finance. We know ESG is a broad topic and impacts everyone at some level. We encourage all manufacturing leaders to listen in.
MEMBER RATE: Free!
NON-MEMBER RATE: $100
After registration, participants will receive a separate message from Zoom with login information.
Continuing Education Credits
Manufacturers Alliance is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For this event:
- Participants will earn up to 3 CPE credits
- Fields of Study: Business Management and Organization
- The delivery method is: Group Internet-based